Sunday, May 13, 2012

Changes on Food at Our House

Well, I've made some decisions! Food at Our House will be undergoing some small changes. I have decided to move the meal plans to their own section. There are 17 weeks of meal plans, which I will add to as I can, but which you can still cycle through if you need ideas.

I am going to continue posting the food I love. I will be more relaxed about this for right now, but you can still look forward to one or two new recipes a week during the summer, and more in September.

Thanks so much for reading my little blog. I am excited to see regular readers from not only Canada and the US, but also Russia, Australia, and the UK among others! I hope you will stick with me as I sort things out on my end. I really appeciate your feedback, your comments, and that you take time out of your day to check in. As always, here's to eating good food, and being healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...